Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Mostly night owls


Above is the sign i made for the school xmas shopping night. it took a ridiculous amount of time to make but i did enjoy designing it. it may become my new header - maybe. am enjoying not making anything for a few nights now and writing my xmas cards at last!

try this out- a free - yes free calendar with lovely graphics you can make yourself.watch out some of you may be getting one for xmas! oh and my first attempt at "grabbing a button" ie html code for this nice little graphic below.
http://www.myowlbarn.com/p/owl-lover-2012-calendar.html

Owl Lover 2012 Calendar


Stall with Stu
 
Scarf bags

Pencil and crayon rolls

sewn xmas cards

toys bags with wooden toys were popular

woollen blanket stockings


A few photos of the School Shopping night and my crazy stall. It was good fun and went all too quickly. I did sell a few things and had nice feedback which was a boost.Thanks to Vicky on the Heath and hub Stu for their help and all of you who bought something. I hope you enjoy your purchases!

No comments:

Post a Comment