Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Friday, 15 February 2013

Mostly blinds

Yeah the spotty front room blinds are up and the kids love them. Ikea material and luckily they had a lampshade to match.

I am pleased they are done as i need to get on and sort my stash and recover the dining chairs next.

Here are some lovely owl calanders from this great swedish blog http://pysselbolaget.se/. We had fun painting them and J changes his everyday!

Rather delicious coffee from a local independent coffee place with my lovely friend Samantha. Lovely mummy morning thank-you!

We just had a great weekend in Poole with Ed and Lu. Our first family waterslide and bowling outings. The water flumes gave me heart failure as really J was too young to go as he cant swim yet. Still everyone had a fab time!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment