Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Saturday, 30 March 2013

Mostly Easter

Happy Easter! Here are some things we have been up to.

Decoupage plastic eggs! Filled with choc, I did wonder if I could get them open ever again once they had dried! A quick score around the middle with some scissors and a squeeze and phew they cracked open like the real thing. Presents for our friends.

J's Easter cards. From a link via Crafty Crow. Hand prints for bunny ears and tail. He drew the faces himself. then I thought if we reversed the handprint and did it in yellow we'd get a lovely chick too.

Choc Easter spoon sweets. They pop out really easily and look like posh continental dragees. We will be making them at my first holiday craft club running on then12th April. Wish me luck! 6 girls inc O and 3 crafts in 2.5 hours. Thanks Zola for your push to get me going.

 

At last some sun! We went for a lovely walk in the park and helped lots of canal boats through the locks. We built a den from fallen branches much to the amusement of the onlooking golfers.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment