Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Mostly friends

Today our lovely friends Carol and Stelio welcomed baby Luca into their lives! Here's some pucs from the baby shower, surprise pub lunch that Farrah organised for Carol. Just wish I had a pic of Carol's face when she saw us all waiting for her. She had really no idea that we were all coming.

 

O with her role model Carissa!

The next day it was lovely and hot and the kids and I went to Cassiobury Park to take part in the Mencap Fun Run. It was only 1km but I had to run with them, which I was totally not prepared for.Especially when J sped up when he saw the finishing line.

 

Well done kids!

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Deb, Olivia has turned into the spit of Dave! It's the smile. Poor child;-p Love the look of the sourdough Z xx

    ReplyDelete