Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Monday, 7 October 2013

Mostly upcycling

Spring is tradionally tidy out time but autumn makes a good time to have a clear out too. These two metal hooks have been hanging around our house for as long as i can remember. I've never used them as the black metal colour didnt fit our style. However the magic chalk paint sticks to metal as well as wood so look at this! A pretty paper heart gives it some focus. The other one is painted and awaits sealing.

I repainted a bedside table for O so then J wanted one. At last the right day to paint it and the right colour. J is happy!

 
 

Its already well used. Thanks daddy for adding the shelf.

I couldnt believe my luck when I found this lot at a charity shop or about a fiver. An elderly gent asked what i was going to do with them andi replied "booze". He didnt get it but the ladies behind the til did so i shared my recipe for blackberry liqueur with them instead!

Finally some sports day pics of O and J. It was a fun afternoon, cancelled because of the heat in June.

Not sure what son is sulking about!

My favourite picture!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment