Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
When am not doing the everyday stuff of life i am making things. Or thinking about making things....

Monday, 10 March 2014

Mostly signs of Spring

 

 

Oh I do live a bit of sun. And we have had some at last. Unfortunately its showed up my filthy windows something rotten so O and i had a window cleaning day. Things are finally warming up now which is a so welcome given our awful winter.

Sarah Badger gave me this lovely trug so i suppose i had better get growing soon! Isn't Instagram great...??

She and I had an amazing day at the Harry Potter experience in the Warner Bros studio for my birthday. I was really impressed and found it fascinating. What amazing film making talent we have in this country.

Quite a shocking selfie but at least it shows how totally excited we were.

Kids at Ruislip Lido in half term.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment